THE INFORMATION BELOW IS FROM 2018. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN THE FALL FOR 2019 UPDATES!
April 28th & 29th
Noon – 6pm VIP Admission
1pm – 6pm General Admission
on the Waterfront at National Harbor
A World-Class, Waterfront, Culinary Event Join in the excitement of the 10th Annual National Wine and Food Festival at National Harbor; bringing together world-renowned chefs, artisanal craftsmen, and culinary pioneers with thousands of Metro DC’s foodies.
NEW FESTIVAL FEATURES!
Champagne Lounge sponsored by Ferrari Champange
with our in-house DJ. Dance in the bubbles!
Special Rosé Tasting Garden Enjoy Rosé All Day!
All Guests will Enjoy:
- Over 150 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
- A Souvenir Glass to take home.
- Great food to taste and to buy from some of DC’s hottest restaurants and Food Trucks
- Wine Store On-Site. Taste something you like? You can buy it on-site by the glass or take home a bottle or a case.
- Craft Beer Experience. Taste and savor special craft beers at the show ... something you don't usually get at other local wine festivals.
- The Drink.Eat.Relax, Kitchen features hands-on cooking demonstrations and wine pairings.
- Local, regional and nationally recognized chefs converge to offer meet and greets, book signings and demonstrations throughout the event.
Our VIP Guests Will Enjoy an Enhanced Program:
- We've reduced the amount of VIP tickets by 10% to make the experience more enjoyable for all
- The VIP Pier Experience. The VIP Pier has wine tastings and pairings from local restaurants
- Wine and Spirits Tasting are From Noon – 6pm
- Food tastings are from Noon – 3pm
- Guests will get a special VIP ONLY glass
- Other souvenirs include a bag, dining plate and lanyard
- FREE water from Essentia
- Wine Region Tastings throughout the VIP Area
- Access to VIP Only Washrooms
- 10% OFF VOUCHER for any case of wine purchased (1 time use voucher per VIP ticket)
- $5 OFF VOUCHER for any bottle over $20 purchased (1 time use voucher per VIP ticket)
VIP Participating Restaurants:*
SUNDAY VIP GRAND CRU ADMISSION & TASTING GLASS
66% SOLD OUT
Access to the show from Noon - 6pm. Includes a souvenir VIP wine glass, plate, lanyard & goodie bag, unlimited samples of all beverages, one extra hour of sampling, access to VIP Pier and all VIP benefits including specialty tastings and access to the VIP washrooms.
SATURDAY VIP NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN ADVANCEBuy Now
2-DAY RESERVE CRU ADMISSION & TASTING GLASS$69
Access for one person for two days to the show from 1pm - 6pm. Includes a souvenir wine glass, unlimited samples of all beverages, access to the tasting kitchen, the champagne lounge, and the music nook.
Designated Driver Tickets are available for purchase ON-SITE ONLY!
KIDS 12 & UNDER FREE! This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT - BOOK YOUR STAY TODAY!
VIP Package Includes:
• One night room accommodations
• Two VIP admission tickets to Wine and Food festival for either Saturday, April 28 or Sunday, April 29
Festival VIP Tickets Include:
• The VIP Pier Experience with wine tasting's and pairings from local restaurants
• Wine and Spirits tasting from Noon – 6pm
• Food tasting's from Noon – 3pm
• A special VIP ONLY glass, souvenir bag, dining plate and lanyard
• FREE water from Essentia
• Wine Region tasting's
• 10% OFF VOUCHER for any one case of wine purchased
• $5 OFF VOUCHER for any one bottle over $20 purchased