April 23rd & 24th
Noon – 6pm VIP Admission
1pm – 6pm General Admission
|on the Waterfront at National Harbor|
|A World-Class, Waterfront, Culinary Event|
Join in the excitement of the 8th Annual Wine and Food Festival at National Harbor; bringing together world-renowned chefs, artisanal craftsmen, and culinary pioneers with thousands of Metro DC’s foodies.
All Guests will Enjoy:
• Over 150 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
• A Souvenir Glass to take home.
• Great food to taste and to buy from some of DC’s hottest restaurants and Food Trucks
• Wine Store On-Site. Taste something you like? You can buy it on-site by the glass or take home a bottle or a case.
• A special craft beer tasting BIER GARTEN experience will give guests something they don’t get at other local wine festivals.
• The Whiskey & Bourbon Lounge offers a relaxing setting complete with hand rolled cigar demonstrations for guests.
• The Cooking Kitchen features hands-on cooking demonstrations and wine pairings.
• Local, regional and nationally recognized chefs converge to offer meet and greets, book signings and demonstrations throughout the event.
Our VIP Guests Will Experience:
• Wine and Spirits Tasting are From Noon – 6:00pm. Food tastings are from Noon – 3pm and then a Sunset Champagne Closing Party from 5pm – 5:30pm for last call.
• A souvenir glass and lanyard
• Goodie Bags for the first 1000 each day.
|The Wine & Food Festival will offer several wine, beer and food tastings and dinners that are beyond the regular show hours and offering. These are listed below and tickets are available now!|